Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I MISS YOU MELINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sittin here listening to this song hangin by a moment and missin you sweetheart.....This really sux! I've had you all to myself for so long and now you're gone.....*Crys......I wish you were here with me now......Cuz this is killin me inside.....*War punches the wall*

    ------------------

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...i
    ......i
    ..........i just got home from work...
    and i keep fallin asleep try'n to say sumthin....

    *i think i'll sleep and come back and say sumthin...k

    *BBL zzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <TABLE style="FILTER: glow(color=blue strength=2)"><font size="4">aaawww! WAR!
    I just love you so much!
    and maybe you shouldnt be listening to that stuff if its gonna make you feel bad??

    na! i know exactly what you mean...
    we used to have alot more time together than we do now..
    this is where that quality time comes in...
    The weekends comin up!! *can hardly wait
    I love you! WARRIOR!

    Maybe someday, i could feel you breathe..

    hey! you like this new stuff i learned to do?? this glow font... i stole it...</font></table> biggrin

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aaawwwwwwwww.....Mel and War...you two make me miss GaToR even more tonite *VBFP* Always remember...good things come to those who wait. *mumbles something bout waiting too freaking long and not being patient and knocking out whoever said that* *LMFAO*
    *runs off to my GaToR thread* *G*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •